Coronavirus (COVID-19) UPDATE:
Our office hours are: Monday 9-6, Tuesday 9-6, Wednesday 11-6, Thursday 9-6 and Friday 9-5
Dear Friends & Family of Clearwater Family Eye Care,
In accordance with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), The American Optometric Association, and the Washington State Department of Health, Clearwater Family Eye Care will continue to offer a modified level of patient care to serve your needs during these uncertain times.
We have resumed our normal clinic hours, focusing primarily on care that was previously delayed for patients with chronic medical and/or sight threatening conditions to ensure that they receive adequate care. Of course, we remain available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week for urgent and emergent care for our patients as well. Limited optical and contact lens services will now also be available for those with pressing needs. Rest assured that:
1. We will always be here to serve you.
2. The services and products we provide to you will be done so in a healthy and safe manner.
3. We are taking every reasonable precaution to protect you during these uncertain times.
If you have an appointment or need to visit our clinic during these times, we ask that you help us provide socially responsible and safe care by adhering to the following:
1. Unless you have a need for a caregiver or guardian, please come to your appointment unaccompanied. If you need a driver, please ask them to wait in the car during your visit to reduce the number of people in our clinic. Reducing unnecessary visitors allows us to maintain the social distancing required by the CDC and, in turn, allows us to care for more patients.
2. You must come prepared with a mask to wear at all times during your visit. Our services require us to work in close proximity to you. While masks may not be appropriate in all settings, please help protect our medical staff and our other patients by wearing a mask.
3. All visitors (regardless the reason for their visit) must check in at the front desk. Please maintain proper social distancing while inside our facility. In the unlikely event that a line has formed to our entryway, please remain outside until there is room for you to enter. After you check in at the front desk, please find a seat and wait for assistance rather than browsing in our optical boutique or engaging in other activities.
4. All visitors must submit to having their temperature checked by our receptionist. Anyone exhibiting a fever will be asked to leave the building and be given instructions on when and how to follow-up.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact our office. We welcome your phone call and very much look forward to seeing you again.
We remain committed to your care. Thank you in advance for your understanding as we navigate these uncertain times together.
to order contact lenses
We also offer TELEMED
for urgent eye issues for our patients that are not comfortable coming into the office.
We wish everyone good health during this pandemic. STAY SAFE!
Dr. Belinda Badorek & Our Dedicated CWFEC Staff