Coronavirus (COVID-19) UPDATE:
Our temporary office hours are: Monday and Friday, 9:00-1:00 | Tues, Wed, Thu, 1:30 - 5:30.
To abide by CDC guidelines, and public official recommendations, we are open for emergent, urgent eye exams and dispensing for eyeglasses, sunglasses and contact lenses.
What is urgent?
1. Chemical in the eye within the last hour
2. Sudden loss or decrease in vision
3. Foreign body in the eye, injury or forceful trauma to the eye or orbit
4. Sudden onset of persistent, severe pain in or around the eye or with movement
5. Sudden onset of significant flashes of light or floaters
6. Sudden onset of double vision
7. Sudden onset of drooping eyelid
8. Severe contact lens related pain or loss of vision
9. Follow up care of ocular surgery within the last two weeks
We need your support to weather this storm and take care of your team! We would love to supply you with contact lenses, back up glasses (measurements on file), vitamins, allergy drops, or gift certificates.
We can deliver curbside or ship or come in at your descretion.
We will be answering phone calls to address any eye issues, and for patients who need to order glasses or contacts. We apologize for the inconvenience, however the health and safety of our community is greatly important to us.
to order contact lenses
We also offer TELEMED
for urgent eye issues for our patients that are not comfortable coming into the office.
We will do all that we can to continue to provide our patients with the best possible vision during this difficult time, and we will get through this together! Please feel free to contact us if we can help in any way.
We wish everyone good health during this pandemic. STAY SAFE ... STAY HOME!
Belinda Badorek-Keenan, O.D.